Saturday, November 7, 2009

Severe Jaw Pain More Condition_symptoms Severe Ear And Jaw Pain?

Severe ear and jaw pain? - severe jaw pain more condition_symptoms

Last Wednesday, he was treated for an ear infection in my right ear. I visited my doctor and felt better Friday, but on Sunday, more severe pain in his left ear. It's different, I went to my doctor, and while he pulled his ear to take a look into it, has a severe intensity of pain experienced. Yesterday I was prescribed antibiotics and ear drops require that I deaf ear, but do not help my sore jaw. My pain is worse today in the jaw. My symptoms:

- Any contact or by pulling my ear hurts.
- My jaw is very painful.
- I have difficulty in chewing and swallowing, and if I do, I feel my ears plugged.

2 comments:

  1. You may have an inflammation of the TMJ is the temporomandibular joint. It is very close to the canals of the ear and what can happen. Use it on ice, and if there is no improvement, ask your dentist for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TMJ pain may relate to the ears ... I doubt it in one ear infection. It is necessary to solve the problem of the first jaw address. Try thawing of the jaw and taking anti-inflammatories for a week or two to see how it works. If this fails, you must go to your dentist about your jaw pain.

    ReplyDelete