Monday, November 9, 2009

Peri Menopause Longer Periods I Have Been Bleeding Now (period) For 12 Days, It's Really Heavy And There's Lots Of Clots?

I have been bleeding now (period) for 12 days, it's really heavy and there's lots of clots? - peri menopause longer periods

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and I expect to tell her that it is due at the beginning of the peri-menopause may, as I am 46 and my periods became irregular in the past 12 months. But I had a cramp so long, painful and bloody as before. I think it takes a lot more if I'm going to be anemic. By the way, I'm not pregnant or have a miscarriage because she sterilized for 16 years.

If anyone has experienced this, I want your opinion on how long this will know how to overcome it and is there anything that can stop the bleeding, a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment