Monday, February 22, 2010

Ringworms In Maltese Dogs My Abused And Neglected Maltese?

My abused and neglected maltese? - ringworms in maltese dogs

I have a Maltese and a couple of weeks, the 5 months. When I arrived, it was covered w / ALLOVER ringworm of the head, ears and face. He was in the ground and had a strong odor. Im pretty sure it's a puppy mill. She still had the box for the first 2 weeks to ensure that the worm had the ring under control. The thing is: it was so long in the field that you know is not limited / not made. It seems to sit in the back. Crooks His back is due to sit in one place for long. It interacts with my chihuahua, he is there, as in the drawer. Or it goes. In outting was surprised and barks at all. Confused for a specific date and time seems to flee to the other dogs, very territorial. She is afraid of everything. It had never occurred Before, or to fight in.still walk on the grass until the pipe is to me and all confidence. How can I train? He always acts like a puppy and still feel a little lost. Are there classes I can take

1 comment:

  1. Because your puppy that you are from or the history of which is contact with the human society courses in your area. I doubt he fled and was abandoned by puppymill. It would be sold for $ $ $ or continue running. Be patient warming for you!

    ReplyDelete