Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Friend Hit My Car Friend Hit My Car, Wont Give His Insurance Information, What To Do?

Friend hit my car, wont give his insurance information, what to do? - a friend hit my car

Two years ago I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for my friend. He stood on the left front fender on the right and crashed into the back of my room on the left side, so that some ugly losses.

Long story short, I had no insurance. He said he would give me later. It has two years and the last few weeks really were there, where they receive information, or for him to repair the damage. It was after the apology apology, and answer the usual calls now. How do you know the license number, name and address, so I wonder if I should call my insurance company or police, to repair them. I do not need friends like, but I wonder if the California law has exhausted the limits, or you do not have theKLA call the police. I just want to resolve the car, and damage is estimated at $ 500. Ideas?

3 comments:

  1. After this period you are not entitled. Fix it, take the cost, and the man said, that's enough, the friendship ended. Palito Ortega. Friends do not see any friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably too late. All insurance companies require that you file an insurance case in the period after the accident and injury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why more than 2 years has been waiting for this little amount? Yes, you can tell your insurance company, but should not much after that time has passed. It would be easier if you ask the "friend" of $ 500 for your car, you've probably at least as much of their political franchise. If you do not, you can try small claims court.

    ReplyDelete