Friday, January 22, 2010

Ohio Drivers License Fees My Drivers License Is Suspended In Ohio!!?

My Drivers License is suspended in Ohio!!? - ohio drivers license fees

My license was suspended when I drove my car was in storage uninsured in Ohio. I moved to New York, 12 April and came to the suspension of the license 24th April, and if I have to pay the reinstatement fee until 25 July. She said that I will have to pay the increase, SR22, and serve 3 months suspension. The problem is that Paris is not SR 22-binding and can not in Ohio, because I do not live there. What can I do? The other thing is that I am in the document I sent you a limited license saw can be obtained by the ordinary courts, where you live. Not because I live in Ohio. Ohio is a less I refused to find the right to work! NY does nothing until I install the suspension of Ohio! What can I do? Any Help would be appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Which country currently reside?

    EDIT: Found a judge in Ohio, to ask to make your case on the basis of the review complete confidence and credit clause of the judicial decision must also be valid in New York. If you do not want to do that, then I suggest you ask the head of the DMV, so they can clarify this point and give you advice on what situation.Speaking as a lawyer I suggest you find a lawyer to help in this process.

    I am a bit rusty on the situation and I must say that I come to the court, and that is not my forte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to receive and insurance, internet research, I am sure that it is a company that cares for you !!!!!! In other words, if they are legal,,, go to court and ask if you can a permit to go to work and back only .... I'm sure that would enable these .... but not on another album ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. to receive and insurance, internet research, I am sure that it is a company that cares for you !!!!!! In other words, if they are legal,,, go to court and ask if you can a permit to go to work and back only .... I'm sure that would enable these .... but not on another album ....

    ReplyDelete