Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kingston Microsd Reader My Card Reader Says Disk Is Write Protected, How Can I Fix It?

My Card Reader says disk is write protected, How can i fix it? - kingston microsd reader

Dane I have a 9-in-1 Card Reader (MMCM, SD, MMC reads microSD, miniSD and MMCmicro) If my SD card reads well, but I can not delete files or new files in it, not even me can not format, as saying: "Disk is protected, write the SD card is not locked, I have an integrated card reader and the right of all to do, but with the MobileLite nothing that reading and copying the files on my hard drive. Before responding must be closed, the Card Reader, I guess because I have no locks. Btw can I use Vista Home Premium SP1

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem with me. It was my card reader. He had a different method and then close it and found a job.

    ReplyDelete